09 June 2011

Make a Statement

I love good jewelry.  Not necessarily super expensive jewelry (except maybe that diamond band from the hubs :)) but awesome pieces that complete an outfit, or heck even make an outfit.  Sometimes that plain LBD needs a little something extra to spice it up.  Or maybe your standard white shirt and denim just aren't cutting it.  Here is a jewelry line that has so much to offer, and here are a couple of my faves that will definitely make a statement.



*All photos credited to Lauren Elan*
*Click on any image to purchase*

Check them out here and tell me, what are your favorites?
Happy Thursday Style Nookers!

2 comments:

  1. I think they call it the capri cuff on their website, that is my friend, the gold circles! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes I agree with Sunday, the gold circles are beautiful...well heck, it's all beautiful because like always you have amazing taste but if I had to pick one...if you forced me, those gold circles would be it!

    ReplyDelete