28 February 2011

Let's Eat

            Simple.  easy to clean.  beautifully designed. modern
Are you in?  Me too.  DASH+fin is a modern home accessory company that is bringing you all this in a placemat. 
I adore their designs and I think your kiddos will too. 
Plus they are easy to wash and can be reused again and again. 
Check out these adorable mats that are sure to
make mealtime a lot more fun!

Photo Credit: DASH+fin 

Photo Credit: DASH+fin

Photo Credit: Sunday Grant Photography
 
Photo Credit: DASH+fin

Photo Credit: DASH+fin 

 You can also keep your starving artist occupied with this
empty frame on the back of each placemat.
Just give them a washable marker and let their creative juices flow. 

Photo Credit: Sunday Grant Photography
 
  
Photo Credit: Sunday Grant Photography



 Aren't they perfect?  I ♡ DASH+fin too!  How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! We love those placemats in out house! BellaRose has to pick which one she wants every night. Tonight was the panda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I want one so I can make a masterpiece on the back while I eat my dinner!

    ReplyDelete